Hockey Community has a powerful payment platform powered by Stripe to guarantee a great and secure payment experience.
These are the payment features available on HC:
- Requiring a deposit for your team registrations online.
- Requiring full season payment for your team registrations online.
- Setting up due dates and their associated amounts throughout your season.
- Enabling team captains or any players to send you a custom amount anytime.
- Enabling players to pay toward team fees online.
What do I need to do to get started?
- Set up your currency and tax in Admin > Season > Preferences > Payments.
- Set up your bank account in Admin > Billing > Payouts. Don't worry, it's completely secure thanks to Stripe.
- You are all set! Players and captains can now send you money through their Finance tab. Make sure to keep reading if you want to explore more in-depth features and our payment fees.
What about the payment fees?
- We charge a flat rate of 3.5% + $0.30 per CAD transaction and 4.0% + $0.30 per non-CAD transaction.
- Transfers arrive in your bank account on a 7-day rolling basis.
- In our experience, players love the convenience.
Want to learn more?