From time to time we accumulate used or new hockey gear in our garage. Don't let them sit there collecting cobwebs. Someone in the community can make use of them. Help someone get in gear by making it accessible to them! Post them on Hockey Community! HC has a dedicated section where you can post to sell or even give away your gear. Here's how:
Post your gear:
- On your main HC feed. Select the Gear tab.
- Use the blue button to create a gear post.
- Fill in the details and make sure to add photos! The more descriptive it is the more it will help the buyer determine the condition of your gear.
- Post, hang tight and wait for potential buyers.
Most buyers will want to ask you a few questions so make sure to reply promptly!
Important note for both seller and buyer:
- Transactions are between seller and buyer only.
- Make sure to deal locally at a public location.
- Avoid wiring funds.