Your league manager or tournament organizer can print the scoresheet with the players automatically pre-filled. To expedite this process, our system will carefully select which players from the roster are added to the scoresheets.
So who's on the list?
- All players who have RSVP'd as 'attending' for this specific game
We highly encourage players to RSVP to their games. It not only helps your captain know who's coming in advance but also shortens how long it takes to input the roster.
- Full timers sorted by games played
Full-timers who have played the most games in the past are the most likely to displayed first.
Who is not on the list?
- All the players who have RSVP as 'not attending'
- All the spares who have not been invited by their captain
- The list gets cut off at 20 players
As a captain or manager, you can mark your most loyal players as 'automatically signed in' through your team roster. This will automatically list them on your scoresheets. You can do this by going into your team page > roster > edit (pencil icon) player.
Please sign in to leave a comment.