Looking to organize an event and want to expose this to the hockey community? Head over to the event section and fill out a quick form and post. Players who are looking to join hockey events will see your post on the event feed. Here are some examples of events you can post on the Hockey Community event feed:
- Drop-ins, Shinny, Pick-Up Hockey
- Goalie Request: Find a goalie for your hockey game
To create an event:
1. Select the Events tab and choose Local.
2. Use the blue button to create an event.
3. Fill out the event form.
Your event will be posted where members of the community will be able to view your event.
What happens next:
Here is a list of things you can do once you have created an event:
- Make sure to approve and accept players to your event. Players will appear in the "waiting for approval" section for your event roster.
- Invite players to your event
- Set teams: You can organize players to a dark vs light team.