- From the login screen, tap “Forgot your password?”
- The "Reset password" dialog box will appear, prompting you to confirm the email address associated with your HC account. Enter your e-mail.
- You will receive a confirmation that we have sent you an e-mail to reset your password. Please note: You are only able to reset your password for the next 7 days.
- Check your e-mail inbox for an e-mail from Hockey Community. The subject line will read “Reset your password for Hockey Community”.
- Click the link in the e-mail and you will be redirected to HC to create your new password. Hit ‘Save’ when you’re finished. A dialog box will appear, confirming that your new password has been updated and prompting you to return to the login page.
- Login with your new password.
Note: If you do not immediately receive an e-mail, please check your junk/spam folder. Sometimes, there can be a server delay in delivering the automated e-mail to your inbox. Please wait a few hours for the e-mail to appear in your inbox before contacting customer support.