Explore is a tool to discover more hockey around you. In this article, you’ll learn how to add a hockey place to Explore. Hint: it’s super easy!
- Log in to your Hockey Community account. If you don't have an account yet, you can create one using your name and e-mail address.
- From the Explore page, click ‘Add A Place.’
- Input the details such as name, category, address, and website. For category, you can choose from one of the following options: indoor rink, outdoor rink, league, tournament, training, or store.
- If it's a rink, league, training, or store, choose relevant tags to make your spot informative and easily discoverable. If it's a tournament, choose the month that the tournament takes place.
- Hit ‘Add.’ The submission will be reviewed and approved by a member of our team.