- From the HC sidebar, under "My Teams," hit the green button for "Create A Team."
- Enter your team name and what type of hockey team it is (ice, roller, ball, field, or floorball). Hit "Create."
- You will now be taken to your new team's page. From here, you can manage your team by doing the following:
- Upload/edit your team's logo and cover photo.
- Add your game schedule by hitting the blue calendar icon.
- Add players to your team under "Roster."
- Send a message to your team under "Locker Room."
- Set game reminders to be sent to your team under "Settings."
PRO-TIP: If you regularly organize drop-in games, creating a team is an easy way to track and invite your regular players. Each time someone new plays at your drop-in, you can add them to your roster. Once you organize your next game, you can easily invite everyone on your roster with the click of a button. There's no cap on roster size, so watch as filling your drop-in games becomes as easy as clicking a button. Say goodbye to scrambling last-minute to find players!