As a league manager, you might hear from players that are unable to access their account, or players that didn't receive their verification e-mail. No need to panic, you can easily resend the verification e-mail via the League Admin Dashboard.
- From your League Admin homepage, select the season/tournament to bring up the Dashboard.
- Select 'Players' from the side menu.
- Find the player by filtering by team or by typing their name in the search bar.
- Each player will have a row of 4 icons on the right-hand side. To re-send login instructions, click the 3rd icon from the left (see screenshot below). If you hover over the icon, it reads 'Resend login instructions'. Click to resend login instructions.
- Once you click, a notification will pop up in the top right of your screen indicating that the login instructions have been sent to their e-mail.
- The player will receive an e-mail with their team name, e-mail, and a link to reset their password if need be.