Organizers asked for it, and like Justin Williams in Game 7s, we delivered. It's real simple, don't worry. Let's walk you through how to do it.
- Navigate to the Events section and select the 'Local' tab.
- Hit the blue calendar button to create an event.
- Add the event title, type, date & time, and arena.
- Hit the 'Add More Details' button and scroll down to the 'Repeat' dropdown.
- Choose how often you want the event to repeat,
- Does not repeat
- Weekly on [day of week selected]
- Monthly on the [day of week selected + numbered week selected]
- When you're done creating your event, click Create.
HC will automatically create multiple events based on your input details. You can see all of them by navigating to ‘Events’ and hitting the ‘Your Events’ tab.