Organizers asked for it, and like Justin Williams in Game 7s, we delivered. It's real simple, don't worry. Let's walk you through how to do it.
- From the Hockey Community app or website, navigate to the Events section.
- Hit the blue calendar button to create an event.
- Add the event title, type, date & time, and arena.
- Scroll down to the 'Repeat' dropdown and select how often you want the event to repeat:
- Weekly on [day of week selected]
- Monthly on the [day of week selected + numbered week selected]
- Next, select an end date for your recurring event.
- When you're finished finalizing all your event details, click Create.
HC will automatically create multiple events based on your input details. You can see all of them by going to the ‘Events’ section and clicking the ‘Your Events’ tab.