Say goodbye to cluttered spreadsheets and scribbled notes. The Finance tab makes it super simple to see and mark who has paid for the event. There are two sections to the Finance tab: ‘Payment History’ and ‘Summary’.
Under ‘Payment History’, players are sorted into three sections: Unpaid Players, Free Players, and Paid Players.
Unpaid Players are those who have selected ‘Cash’ as their payment option. You can use the ‘Mark as paid’ option when they give you cash, and it automatically moves them to the Paid Players section. By default, the Free Players section is for the goalies and organizer (you). The Paid Players shows both players that have paid via credit card, and the players you’ve marked as paid.
‘Summary’ shows you the financial breakdown of your event. There are five numbers:
- Total Collected: the total amount of cash plus online payments collected
- Online Payment: the total amount of online payments
- Cash Payment: the total amount of cash payments
- Amount Left To Collect: the total amount of outstanding payments
- Total To Collect: the total amount to be collected from all players
Please sign in to leave a comment.