If you manage a regular pickup game with lots of players, it used to be difficult to build and nurture a community that would return week after week. No longer! On HC, you can create a Team and add regular and new players to your roster. Once your event is up on HC, you can easily invite and notify everyone with the click of a button.
- To create a team, navigate to the sidebar. Under ‘My Teams’, click the ‘Create A Team’ button.
- Create a name for your team/group, and pick the type of hockey. Hit ‘Create’.
- You will be redirected to your new Team page.
- To add players, navigate to the ‘Roster’ tab, then click the blue icon.
- Type the player’s name and HC will search the member database. Select the appropriate player.
- If this is a team in a league, you can set ‘Roster Status’, ‘Leadership Role’, as well as whether the player is automatically signed in for each game.
- Once you’re done, hit ‘Add Player’.
Now, you’re all set and you can quickly invite your entire team/group to any event!