In the interest of everyone's health and safety, your league manager has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 self-assessment screening for every game you play in.
Please Note: The COVID-19 screening only shows up for players who have RSVP'd as 'In' and show up under the 'In The Game' section on the Roster tab of the game page.
Here's how the COVID-19 screening works:
- Twelve (12) hours before a game, you will receive an email and push notification about the COVID-19 screening for your upcoming game.
- The COVID-19 screening is accessible from any of the league pages by tapping into the sidebar. You can also access it through the following link: https://hockeycommunity.com/leagues/islandhockey101/covid-questionnaire
- You must complete all sections of the screening honestly.
- There are two possible scenarios after completing the screening:
- Pass: You're cleared to play. You're good to go!
- Fail: You will be told to stay home, self-isolate, and get a COVID-19 test. Your team captain and league manager will be notified via email.